which plugin to change password in webmail?

which plugin to change password in webmail?

Giuseppe Perna
Good morning to all,
I realized that the webmail (squirrellmail) you can not change the
user's password in qmailtoaster (qmail-vpopmail-mysql).
If I understand you need to install a plugin, which one should I install?

http://squirrelmail.org/plugins_category.php?category_id=5

my squirrelmail ver. 1.4.20-1.3.17 with italian traslation

thanks

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: which plugin to change password in webmail?

Giuseppe Perna
please help me,
i have congig the plugin change_sqlpass plugin with vpopmail/mysql
with this entry:

line 37:
$csp_dsn = 'mysql://vpopmail:password@localhost/vpopmail';

line 75:
$lookup_password_query = 'SELECT count(*) FROM vpopmail WHERE pw_name
= "%2" AND pw_domain = "%3" AND pw_passwd = %4';

line 106:
'UPDATE vpopmail SET pw_passwd = %4 WHERE pw_name = "%2" AND pw_domain = "%3"',

line 150:
$password_encryption = 'MD5CRYPT';

line 179:
$csp_salt_static = '';

line 183:
$csp_salt_query = 'SELECT SUBSTRING(pw_passwd,4,9) FROM vpopmail WHERE
pw_name = "%2"';

Edit functions.php. Add the following at line 15. There are errors
present if the following files are not included:

Codice:

include_once(SM_PATH . 'functions/display_messages.php');
include_once(SM_PATH . 'plugins/change_sqlpass/md5crypt.php');

but not function
i recive this error:
DATABASE ERROR: Can not find salt:

thanks

2012/11/5 Giuseppe Perna <[hidden email]>:

> Good morning to all,
> I realized that the webmail (squirrellmail) you can not change the
> user's password in qmailtoaster (qmail-vpopmail-mysql).
> If I understand you need to install a plugin, which one should I install?
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/plugins_category.php?category_id=5
>
> my squirrelmail ver. 1.4.20-1.3.17 with italian traslation
>
> thanks

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

2012.11.05 10:10 Giuseppe Perna rašė:
> Good morning to all,
> I realized that the webmail (squirrellmail) you can not change the
> user's password in qmailtoaster (qmail-vpopmail-mysql).
> If I understand you need to install a plugin, which one should I install?
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/plugins_category.php?category_id=5

1. Setup courierpassd service (search for it in your favorite search engine)
2. Use change_pass plugin (http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=21).

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins