squirrelmail options not showing

Pham Trieu
I have installed squirrelmail, dovecot, postfix doing mailserver system. I also installed plugins for squirrelmail: compatibility, change_passwd. I use firefox to send/receive email ok but squirrelmail option showing blank, Now I want to change password but not showing in options. How do I config? Please help me! Thanks so much.
About OS system:
SquirrelMail 1.4.22-4.el6.noarch
Compatibility-2.0.16
Change_passwd-4.0-1.2.8