squirrelmail 1.4.x and roundrobin haproxy

squirrelmail 1.4.x and roundrobin haproxy

Josef Karliak-2
   Hi there,
   I run haproxy for web server apache2, loadbalancing works good but
Squirrelmail don't. But it is not an error of the SM - just haproxy is
balancing between two servers, I go to login page (presume it is on
server #1) and after I send my login and password haproxy send it to
server #2, that do not have my credentials -> "You must be logged in
to access this page."
   If I shutdown one of the web servers, all is all right.
   So there is a question ? Did I missed something of the settings of
HAPROXY for Squirrelmail ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization