Quantcast

slow email receiving.

Jeff
Random emails take hours to show up.
Emails with attachments over 1 MB are the most frequent late arrivals.
While other emails with larger attachments will show up in a few minutes.

This also happens when sending email from one office member to another  -  both using squirrelmail – same account.

Any suggestions?

Jeff

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: slow email receiving.

Roland Fritz
Hi Jeff,

> Random emails take hours to show up.
> Emails with attachments over 1 MB are the most frequent late arrivals.
> While other emails with larger attachments will show up in a few minutes.
>
> This also happens when sending email from one office member to another  -
> both using squirrelmail – same account.
>
> Any suggestions?
Squirrelmail is an email CLIENT - your problem originates as far as I
would guess from your email SERVER.

Wrong list ;)

I would start reading my server logs for a start if I were you...

Regards
Roland.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: slow email receiving.

Fredrik Jervfors-4
>> Random emails take hours to show up.
>> Emails with attachments over 1 MB are the most frequent late arrivals.
>> While other emails with larger attachments will show up in a few
>> minutes.
>>
>> This also happens when sending email from one office member to another
>> - both using squirrelmail - same account.
>
> Squirrelmail is an email CLIENT - your problem originates as far as I
> would guess from your email SERVER.
>

> I would start reading my server logs for a start if I were you...

If you don't have access to the mail server logs, please contact your
system administrator.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user