Quantcast

serversidefilter 2.0 plugin, PHP 5.4 memory errors

serversidefilter 2.0 plugin, PHP 5.4 memory errors

Chris Szilagyi
Hello:

I've been trying to install SquirrelMail 1.4.23 SVN on a box with PHP
5.4.   A lot of things are working, except for the "serversidefilter"
plugin.  It appeared that the latest copy of this was on Sourceforge
which I grabbed and tried using.  It's
"server_side_filters-2.0beta1-1.4.0.tar.gz".  However, when trying to go
to the Options / Mail Filters area, I'm getting a blank page and the
logs are showing a PHP memory error:

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in
/var/www/squirrelmail/plugins/server_settings_backend/functions.php on
line 163, referer: https://myserver/src/options.php

Is there anything I can do to debug this further?  Thanks in advance.

--
Chris

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: serversidefilter 2.0 plugin, PHP 5.4 memory errors

Paul Lesniewski
On 11/13/14, Chris Szilagyi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I've been trying to install SquirrelMail 1.4.23 SVN on a box with PHP
> 5.4.   A lot of things are working, except for the "serversidefilter"
> plugin.  It appeared that the latest copy of this was on Sourceforge
> which I grabbed and tried using.  It's
> "server_side_filters-2.0beta1-1.4.0.tar.gz".  However, when trying to go
> to the Options / Mail Filters area, I'm getting a blank page and the
> logs are showing a PHP memory error:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
> (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in
> /var/www/squirrelmail/plugins/server_settings_backend/functions.php on
> line 163, referer: https://myserver/src/options.php
>
> Is there anything I can do to debug this further?  Thanks in advance.

I don't *think* this has anything to do with PHP 5.4, but I could be
wrong.  I'd be more inclined to say there is something wrong with how
you've configured your backend.  Perhaps try changing backend type or,
sometimes even intentionally causing an error in your configuration
(wrong hostname, password, whatever) can be illuminating.  Also, what
version of Server Settings Backend are you using (and/or show what is
on line 163 of the functions.php file)?  Showing your configuration
can also be very helpful.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins