send mail

Tuttiaprua Sailing Boat

Tuttiaprua Sail

Good morning using squirrel mail, we point out that coirca two months, responses to e-mails I receive,
are not delivered to mitente the message, but only to the writer.

I hope I have contributed to a better service

Thank you
Giovanni

TUTTIAPRUA
Sede e Uff Amministrativo: Fiumicino (Rm) Italy Base Nautica: Porto di Roma Lung.re Duca degli Abruzzi 84 - Ostia Contatti +39 333.2227074 +39 338.6714833 Bordo +39 338.6462392 Skype: TUTTIAPRUA S/y DelfiRena Facebook: Tuttiaprua Sail

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel

Re: send mail

Fredrik Jervfors-4
Hi Giovanni.

> Good morning using squirrel mail, we point out that coirca two months,
> but only to the writer.

There's a difference between the SquirrelMail software and a mail system.
Delivery of mail is handled by the MTA (not by SquirrelMail), so you need
to contact the system administrator.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

Sincerely,
Fredrik