Quantcast

"Password Change was unsuccessful"

Sputnik with George Galloway
Hi,
Please can someone explain why I inexplicably keep getting this error
message?
The old password was input correctly and the new password was input and
verified correctly
Such a simple function and it refuses to operate correctly.
Thanks!
Tim

--
Sputnik - Orbiting the World with George Galloway
Every Saturday on RT

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: "Password Change was unsuccessful"

Paul Lesniewski

On 2016年06月21日 02:18, Sputnik with George Galloway wrote:
> Hi,
> Please can someone explain why I inexplicably keep getting this error
> message?
> The old password was input correctly and the new password was input and
> verified correctly
> Such a simple function and it refuses to operate correctly.

Contact your service provider.  If you are the service provider, post
all the information about your system as required by our mailing list
posting guidelines.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user