"ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

"ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

GuyO
Ever since yesterday(it appears squirrel mail was updated pr patched) not only did the template change and I can't choose color schemes any more but also I'm getting this error message almost every time I'm doing any action such as deleting a message, moving one message to another folder, replying to a message etc.- I then need to go back and do it all over again and then it's working :

ERROR

The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source.
Go to the login page"

Any idea how to solve this and how to add color schemes ?

Thank you!

Re: "ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

spiritofold
I'm having the same problem too...

Re: "ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

Ian Evans
On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:20 AM, GuyO <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ever since yesterday(it appears squirrel mail was updated pr patched) not
> only did the template change and I can't choose color schemes any more but
> also I'm getting this error message almost every time I'm doing any action
> such as deleting a message, moving one message to another folder, replying
> to a message etc.- I then need to go back and do it all over again and then
> it's working :
>
> ERROR
>
> The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted
> source.
> Go to the login page"

I have a thread here where I'm getting a similar message when trying to
purge trash:

"This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired" and a
link to go to the login page.

So it looks like something is messed up with using the internal links.
Never seen this before and I've been using SM for years.
List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:20 AM, GuyO <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ever since yesterday(it appears squirrel mail was updated pr patched)

Your service provider may have updated your webmail system.  We are
*NOT* your service provider.  We don't host any of your systems and
have no knowledge of who does or what they have changed.  You'll need
to talk to your service provider for help.  Best place to start is
with whoever you are sending your money to.  While you're following
the money trail, ask your provider if they donate to the various Open
Source projects whose products they use to run their business.

Good luck,

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: "ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

michael_95073@yahoo.com
Paul,

So it sounds like you're saying that this error message can in no way be reflective of an internal SquirrelMail bug or error, is that right?

Hostgator upgraded to SquirrelMail 1.5.2 [SVN] two days ago and I've had the error four times. I just talked to a rep. He's heard nothing about it before and basically had no comments, suggestions, etc.

-Michael