problem with tls (SMTP)

Bartosz.C
I've change configuration of sendmail to:

3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP

SMTP Settings
-------------
4.   SMTP Server           : domain.com
5.   SMTP Port             : 465
6.   POP before SMTP       : false
7.   SMTP Authentication   : login (with IMAP username and password)
8.   Secure SMTP (TLS)     : true

I can send email but I recive warning from my postfix:

 postfix/smtpd[31303]: warning: network_biopair_interop: error writing 37 bytes to the network: Broken pipe

Any ideas how to fix the pipe?

Bartosz.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: problem with tls (SMTP)

Paul Lesniewski
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Bartosz.C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've change configuration of sendmail to:
>
> 3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP
>
> SMTP Settings
> -------------
> 4.   SMTP Server           : domain.com
> 5.   SMTP Port             : 465
> 6.   POP before SMTP       : false
> 7.   SMTP Authentication   : login (with IMAP username and password)
> 8.   Secure SMTP (TLS)     : true
>
> I can send email but I recive warning from my postfix:
>
>  postfix/smtpd[31303]: warning: network_biopair_interop: error writing 37
> bytes to the network: Broken pipe
>
> Any ideas how to fix the pipe?

Sorry, I just tested this and it works for me.  I'm inclined to think
there is some kind of incompatibility between your PHP and Postfix
versions (or a Postfix configuration issue).  You may want to sniff
the connection and ask the Postfix community for assistance.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user