php-5.4 problems

Grant-4
I've been having problems with squirrelmail since upgrading to
php-5.4.  Certain lines of some messages don't appear in squirrelmail
but do appear in claws-mail.  Also, when replying, the text from
certain messages is not included in the reply.  I'm on php-5.4.6 and I
just upgraded to squirrelmail-1.4.23_pre20121024 and restarted apache2
but the problems remain.  I'm on Gentoo and there don't seem to be any
errors in error_log or ssl_error_log.

- Grant

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: php-5.4 problems

Paul Lesniewski
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Grant <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've been having problems with squirrelmail since upgrading to
> php-5.4.  Certain lines of some messages don't appear in squirrelmail
> but do appear in claws-mail.  Also, when replying, the text from
> certain messages is not included in the reply.  I'm on php-5.4.6 and I
> just upgraded to squirrelmail-1.4.23_pre20121024 and restarted apache2
> but the problems remain.  I'm on Gentoo and there don't seem to be any
> errors in error_log or ssl_error_log.

Can you please try a 1.4.23-svn snapshot (from our download page)?  Thanks.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: php-5.4 problems

Grant-4
>> I've been having problems with squirrelmail since upgrading to
>> php-5.4.  Certain lines of some messages don't appear in squirrelmail
>> but do appear in claws-mail.  Also, when replying, the text from
>> certain messages is not included in the reply.  I'm on php-5.4.6 and I
>> just upgraded to squirrelmail-1.4.23_pre20121024 and restarted apache2
>> but the problems remain.  I'm on Gentoo and there don't seem to be any
>> errors in error_log or ssl_error_log.
>
> Can you please try a 1.4.23-svn snapshot (from our download page)?  Thanks.

I appreciate the response but I had to switch to roundcube.

- Grant

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: php-5.4 problems

mick.crane

On Mon, July 15, 2013 3:50 pm, Grant wrote:

>>> I've been having problems with squirrelmail since upgrading to
>>> php-5.4.  Certain lines of some messages don't appear in squirrelmail
>>> but do appear in claws-mail.  Also, when replying, the text from
>>> certain messages is not included in the reply.  I'm on php-5.4.6 and
>>> just upgraded to squirrelmail-1.4.23_pre20121024 and restarted apache2
>>>  but the problems remain.  I'm on Gentoo and there don't seem to be
>>> any errors in error_log or ssl_error_log.
>>
>> Can you please try a 1.4.23-svn snapshot (from our download page)?
>> Thanks.
>>

> I appreciate the response but I had to switch to roundcube.

apropos of nothing, I'm the guy who installed gentoo over a dial up
connection
:-)

--
key ID: 0x4BFEBB31

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: php-5.4 problems

"Tóth Attila"
Maybe other victims of this bug:
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/bugs/2806/
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057

2013.Július 15.(H) 20:38 időpontban mick crane ezt írta:

>>> Can you please try a 1.4.23-svn snapshot (from our download page)?
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> I appreciate the response but I had to switch to roundcube.
>
> apropos of nothing, I'm the guy who installed gentoo over a dial up
> connection
> :-)
>

> --
> key ID: 0x4BFEBB31