not receiving emails

finance
Hello,

I have been told by several people that they have sent emails that we are
not receiving.  I am receiving some emails (mainly spam) but not emails
from people we regularly receive them from.  Our GM is having the same
problem.  our domain is [hidden email].  Information on our
version of squirrel mail is below:

System information

You are using SquirrelMail version: 1.5.2 [SVN]
The administrator installed the following plugins:

    login_auth

Please advise.

Tya Harris

Re: not receiving emails

Dear Webby
Hi Tya
Squirrel is the viewer, not really the mail handler.
Check if somebody installed SpamAssassin or MailWasher.

Install an old-fashioned text based email program like Eudora (below
version 7) or Pegasus, or even Alpine, the PC version of pine.
If you can't do that, log on and use pine. It is very crude, but good
to know in case you have to weed out oversize stuff.
With any of those programs you can see what is really coming in,
before IMAP touches it.

That should help you track down what is messing with your feed.

Have FUN!
DearWebby

At 10:54 AM 17/07/2017, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have been told by several people that they have sent emails that we are
>not receiving.  I am receiving some emails (mainly spam) but not emails
>from people we regularly receive them from.  Our GM is having the same
>problem.  our domain is [hidden email].  Information on our
>version of squirrel mail is below:
>
>System information
>
>You are using SquirrelMail version: 1.5.2 [SVN]
>The administrator installed the following plugins:
>
>     login_auth
>
>Please advise.
>
>Tya Harris

The REAL DearWebby
  Dear Webby
Helmut Morscher, CEO of Webby, Inc
High traffic marketing and hosting at its best.
Have Fun and the people will come !
http://webby.com http://mypostcards.com
Recalibrate your mood with the <http://webby.com/humor/>Dear Webby Humor Letter