french local_autorespond_forward.po

Nicolas P. M. Legrand-2
Hello,

here is a corrected french local_autorespond_forward.po sent to the
right mailing list, thanks Paul Lesniewski for his kind comments :).

Cheers,

--
Nicolas P. M. Legrand
Observatoire de Paris

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011
squirrelmail-i18n mailing list
Information about translations: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/LanguageTranslation
Statistics for translations: http://l10n-stats.squirrelmail.org/
List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization

local_autorespond_forward.po (8K) Download Attachment

Re: french local_autorespond_forward.po

Paul Lesniewski
> here is a corrected french local_autorespond_forward.po sent to the
> right mailing list, thanks Paul Lesniewski for his kind comments :).

Thanks, looks good.  I am cc'ing the French translation team to ask
their approval before I add to the repository.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Paul Lesniewski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> here is a corrected french local_autorespond_forward.po sent to the
>> right mailing list, thanks Paul Lesniewski for his kind comments :).
>
> Thanks, looks good.  I am cc'ing the French translation team to ask
> their approval before I add to the repository.

Sorry for the long delay.  I have added your contribution to the repository.

If any of the cc'd translators wish to be taken off our list as
maintainers of the French SquirrelMail translation, please let me know
(none of you have responded to earlier emails on this thread).

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization