dumb question: Unknown user or password incorrect

dumb question: Unknown user or password incorrect

etnies313
Hi all,

I have been using SquirrelMail for many years using my own address and this morning when trying to log-on I got the message "Error: Unknown user or password incorrect." Since there are no other options besides going back to the login page, I am stuck here. I was hoping you guys would provide some much needed insight for me.

Re: dumb question: Unknown user or password incorrect

Paul Lesniewski

On 2016年11月24日 08:41, etnies313 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been using SquirrelMail for many years using my own address and this
> morning when trying to log-on I got the message "Error: Unknown user or
> password incorrect." Since there are no other options besides going back to
> the login page, I am stuck here. I was hoping you guys would provide some
> much needed insight for me.

Check your server logs to see why your login was rejected.  If you're
thinking we are hosting your email, that's not the case.  See:

https://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php