change sql password ENCRYPT function

luzhihui
Hi,

I used change sql password plugins. But MySQL passowrd format like that :
" ENCRYPT('xxxxxxx', CONCAT('$6$', substring(SHA(RAND()), -16 ))) "

How can I revised it on the program? Now the system report "Your old
password does not match", thanks you tips!

--
with best regards!
Lu zhihui

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: change sql password ENCRYPT function

> Hi,
>
> I used change sql password plugins. But MySQL passowrd format like that :
> " ENCRYPT('xxxxxxx', CONCAT('$6$', substring(SHA(RAND()), -16 ))) "
>
> How can I revised it on the program? Now the system report "Your old
> password does not match", thanks you tips!

Did you bother reading the documentation and configuration file?

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins