Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Akash
Hi,

I am using the latest SquirrelMail 1.4.22 and notice that it doesn't have
the basic "copy messages to" functionality. There is a move button both on
mailbox display and search results but no copy button.

Why is that?

-Regards,
Akash

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Paul Lesniewski
On 8/4/14, Akash <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the latest SquirrelMail 1.4.22 and notice that it doesn't have
> the basic "copy messages to" functionality. There is a move button both on
> mailbox display and search results but no copy button.

In version 1.5.2, you can enable such by using Options->Display
Preferences->Enable Message Copy Buttons

In version 1.4.x it could be added as a plugin.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Akash
Thanks. But where can I find this plugin for v1.4.x ?

-Regards,
Akash

> On 8/4/14, Akash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using the latest SquirrelMail 1.4.22 and notice that it doesn't
>> have
>> the basic "copy messages to" functionality. There is a move button both
>> on
>> mailbox display and search results but no copy button.
>
> In version 1.5.2, you can enable such by using Options->Display
> Preferences->Enable Message Copy Buttons
>
> In version 1.4.x it could be added as a plugin.
>
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Akash

Thanks for your reply but can you please tell me where I can find this
"copy message" plugin for v1.4.x?

-Reagrds,
Akash

On 2014-08-06 21:01, Akash wrote:

> Thanks. But where can I find this plugin for v1.4.x ?
>
> -Regards,
> Akash
>
>> On 8/4/14, Akash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am using the latest SquirrelMail 1.4.22 and notice that it doesn't
>>> have
>>> the basic "copy messages to" functionality. There is a move button
>>> both
>>> on
>>> mailbox display and search results but no copy button.
>>
>> In version 1.5.2, you can enable such by using Options->Display
>> Preferences->Enable Message Copy Buttons
>>
>> In version 1.4.x it could be added as a plugin.
>>
>> --
>> Paul Lesniewski
>> SquirrelMail Team
>> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
>> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

>> List address: [hidden email]
>> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
>> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

Re: Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

André Z. D. A.
>>> In version 1.5.2, you can enable such by using Options->Display
>>> Preferences->Enable Message Copy Buttons
>>>
>>> In version 1.4.x it could be added as a plugin.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Paul Lesniewski
>>> SquirrelMail Team

Paul, did you mean the plugin exists and can be used?

Or that it should and can be created? Akash is unsure/confused, as I am.

On 8/10/14, André Z. D. A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Paul, did you mean the plugin exists and can be used?
>
> Or that it should and can be created? Akash is unsure/confused, as I am.

There isn't such a plugin currently.  It could be created without much trouble.

Re: Why Squirrelmail has no "copy to" button/option?

Akash
Oh :-( I thought one exists as its such a basic functionality. Wish I
knew how to create one. Anyways thanks for your reply.