Where is the pluging for "Select all"?

Michelle Konzack-4
Hi guys,

can someone tell me, the name of the pluging
which show the "Select All" checkbox?

Thanks

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193

Re: Where is the pluging for "Select all"?

Paul Lesniewski

On 2017年01月04日 13:28, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> can someone tell me, the name of the pluging
> which show the "Select All" checkbox?

Select Range plugin?  I have a newer plugin that adds a checkbox
immediately above all the others that acts as a toggle-all as well
(unreleased as of yet).

Re: Where is the pluging for "Select all"?

Michelle Konzack-4
Hello Paul,

On 2017-01-05 00:14:18 Paul Lesniewski hacked into the keyboard:
> Select Range plugin?  I have a newer plugin that adds a checkbox
> immediately above all the others that acts as a toggle-all as well
> (unreleased as of yet).

The "Select Range" is nice, but does not really what I want.

In the old squirrelmail I hade above the checkboxes for the message a
"toogle all" but I can not find out, where it is.

You say, you have a newer plugin, but I had this allready in 2009!

Can I try/test your newer pluging please?

You can send me the gzip file directly to my EMail.

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193

Re: Where is the pluging for "Select all"?

Alan in Toronto-3
The Select Range plugin includes a "Toggle All" link up above the message list, but
IIRC you must apply the patch for it to show. I don't recall there ever being a
checkbox to toggle all.

On 2017-01-05 10:04:27 Alan in Toronto hacked into the keyboard:
> The Select Range plugin includes a "Toggle All" link up above the
> message list,

I see it now, but there is a flaw with it:

If you have a mailfolder which is splited into several  pages,  mean  at
least 8 pages, then it is broke up into two lines in  several  languages
(translations).

Better would be like in SM  2011xxxx  the  checkbox  above  the  message
checkboxes

> but
> IIRC you must apply the patch for it to show.

Nop!  --  it  works  in  SM 1.4.23 SVN  without  any  patches.   I  just
downloaded the plugin, unziped in the pluginfolder and activated it.

> I don't recall there ever being a
> checkbox to toggle all.

;-)

Can it be, that it was another Plugin, which was removed the  last  five
years?

Have a nice evening or whatever...