[Vadmin]

Javed

Hello,

We have installed the plugin ‘vadmin’ for squirrel mail – we’ve configured the paths in the vadmin.conf file to point to the squirrel mail installation on the server. We’ve also specified the user account that should be the superuser, after re-uploading the conf file and restarting the web service & server has not made a difference. The server is CentOS 6 – and you can find all the PHP information on http://31.193.6.33/info.php

To check the config test for squirrel mail you can access http://31.193.6.33/squirrelmail/src/configtest.php

Logging in and under options you cannot see the vadmin interface.

If you need to test the login details for the test super account created you can use the following details;

U: joe.bloggs

P: crunch56

Are you able to advise what to do next or how to fix this problem?

Regards

Javed

How did I do?   HappySatisfiedUnhappy

Click on a face to provide feedback on my performance!

--

Mohammad Javed
Front End Web/UI Developer

T: <a href="tel:01618501790">0161 850 1790
www.redstar.co.uk

http://www.redstar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/RedStar-Logo-Transparent.png

Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

Members of Manchester Digital.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RedStar Creative Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender either by replying to this email or by telephone. Registered Office: 45a Edge Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, England, M4 1HW. Registered in England and Wales No. 6136713. VAT Registration No. GB 981 6848 67.

All services subject to our standard terms of business (PDF).
All prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.

Re: [Vadmin]

Paul Lesniewski
On 7/31/15, Javed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have installed the plugin 'vadmin' for squirrel mail - we've configured
> the paths in the vadmin.conf file to point to the squirrel mail installation
> on the server. We've also specified the user account that should be the
> superuser, after re-uploading the conf file and restarting the web service &
> server has not made a difference. The server is CentOS 6 - and you can find
> all the PHP information on http://x.x.x.x/info.php
>
> To check the config test for squirrel mail you can access
> http://x.x.x.x/squirrelmail/src/configtest.php
>
> Logging in and under options you cannot see the vadmin interface.
>
> If you need to test the login details for the test super account created you
> can use the following details;
>
> U: xxxx
> P: xxxx
>
> Are you able to advise what to do next or how to fix this problem?

Yes, read all the documentation in the docs directory.  There is
plenty of help there and information on how to submit a more
informative request for assistance.  And you should never send
credentials to a public mailing list.  I suggest you change them right
away if you haven't already.