Vacation Away Message - Help!

kazziech
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to set up a Vacation/Away message for someone but I have no idea which plugin to use, or how to use them. I'm a complete newbie with that stuff. How do I find out which plugin I should use? I use Dreamhost...

Thanks so much in advance.
KC

Re: Vacation Away Message - Help!

Alex-325
> I'm trying to set up a Vacation/Away message for someone but I have no idea
> which plugin to use, or how to use them. I'm a complete newbie with that
> stuff. How do I find out which plugin I should use? I use Dreamhost...

Start with looking at the vacation plugin site at squirrelmail.org:

http://squirrelmail.org/plugins_category.php?category_id=19

Read the admin guide for information on how to install plugins:

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin.html

Regards,
Alex

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM, kazziech <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to set up a Vacation/Away message for someone but I have no idea
> which plugin to use, or how to use them. I'm a complete newbie with that
> stuff. How do I find out which plugin I should use? I use Dreamhost...

You need to implement a vacation system on your email platform
*first*.  Only then will you know what kind of a front end you need
for it.  Can't say for certain, but Dreamhost might respect .forward
files in user home directories?  It's better to ask Dreamhost for
help.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins