Unable to see mails when clicking on INBOX of left side panel of squrriel

Unable to see mails when clicking on INBOX of left side panel of squrriel

Akash Wadhwa
  I am using
   1> dovecot 2.1.9 for Imap
   2> postfix 2.1.3   for sending
   3> xampp-linux-1.7.7
   4> operating system is Redhat Linux Enterprise 5

              The problem  which i am facing right know is that i am
unable to see my mails on browser whenever i log in but when i click
on INBOX.Drafts or Trash i can see my send mails and deleted or saved
mails...

               In the configuration file of dovecot i.e mail.conf of
the above mentioned dovecot version , I have added one line in that as
,
                                   mail_location = mdbox:~/mdbox
              The purpose of using this instead of mdbox is that it
creates hashes on mails and do not duplicates data...
                  But even when i am using  mail_location =
mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u still i am unable to see my mails....
The task which i have to do is more easier when i use mdbox....
                 But when i installed older version of dovecot it
shows me mails but it doesnot have mdbox facility......
                What should i do or do i have to edit some code of
squirrel mail so that i it can support latest dovecot and mdbox
facility... plz help...    And if yes i have to edit then from where
should i start or any thing which will help me to understand working
of the squrriel mail...

               We are doing this thing so as to avoid duplication of
attachments or mails .....

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel

Re: Unable to see mails when clicking on INBOX of left side panel of squrriel

Paul Lesniewski
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:19 AM, Akash Wadhwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   I am using
>    1> dovecot 2.1.9 for Imap
>    2> postfix 2.1.3   for sending
>    3> xampp-linux-1.7.7
>    4> operating system is Redhat Linux Enterprise 5
>
>               The problem  which i am facing right know is that i am
> unable to see my mails on browser whenever i log in but when i click
> on INBOX.Drafts or Trash i can see my send mails and deleted or saved
> mails...
>
>                In the configuration file of dovecot i.e mail.conf of
> the above mentioned dovecot version , I have added one line in that as
> ,
>                                    mail_location = mdbox:~/mdbox
>               The purpose of using this instead of mdbox is that it
> creates hashes on mails and do not duplicates data...
>                   But even when i am using  mail_location =
> mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u still i am unable to see my mails....
> The task which i have to do is more easier when i use mdbox....
>                  But when i installed older version of dovecot it
> shows me mails but it doesnot have mdbox facility......
>                 What should i do or do i have to edit some code of
> squirrel mail so that i it can support latest dovecot and mdbox
> facility... plz help...    And if yes i have to edit then from where
> should i start or any thing which will help me to understand working
> of the squrriel mail...
>
>                We are doing this thing so as to avoid duplication of
> attachments or mails .....

This has nothing to do with SquirrelMail.  These are all Dovecot
questions.  SquirrelMail only "shows" messages that the IMAP server
hands off to it.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel

Re: Unable to see mails when clicking on INBOX of left side panel of squrriel

Donald Williams
We offer the best loan at 2% Interest rate, we offer Debt Consolidation Loan Up to $5 Million *Business setup Loan Up to $10 Million *Personal Loan Up to $4,000 000*Home Loan Up to $5,000 000 *Car Company finance loan Up to $7,000,000 *Commercial Loans up to $5,000,000*Investments Loans up to $7,000,000 and above *E.T.C

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Your full Name:
Amount needed as loan:
Duration of years: