Quantcast

Thread sorting based on latest child instead of initial mail

Thread sorting based on latest child instead of initial mail

Jessie Hernandez
Hi all,

When sorting mails in squirrelmail I noticed that when you sort on threads
squirrelmail sorts the emails based on the intial mail and not the latest
child. So if I would receive an email on an old thread it will not appear
on my first page at the top but somewhere on a old page. Is there
something I am doing wrong with the sorting?

I have enabled sorting on my IMAP server.
I am running on a rasberry pi where I use
postfix
Dovecot version 2.2.13
squirrelmail 1.4.23 [SVN]

Thank for any help.