Squrrelmail 1.4.22 and bad displaying czech characters in the imap folder

Squrrelmail 1.4.22 and bad displaying czech characters in the imap folder

Josef Karliak-2
   Hi there,
   when I copied (and reconstructed) user's email imap folders to a
new server, I see them like this:
"Kamil &AQw-ern&AP0-/", should be "Kamil Černý" (Czech language).  I
use Squirrelmail as a imap client, isn't there some configuration in
the cyrus imap server ?
   I tried 1.4.20 and 1.4.21 versions, problem persists. Interesting
is, that in the 1.4.10a work all fine :-/
   Thanks for kick to the right way.
   Regards
   J.Karliak.

   SM config test :
SquirrelMail version: 1.4.22
Config file version: 1.4.0
Config file last modified: 13 July 2011 14:12:58
Checking PHP configuration...
     PHP version 5.2.14 OK.
     Running as N/A(N/A) / N/A(N/A)
     display_errors:
     error_reporting: 6143
     variables_order OK: GPCS.
     PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is disabled.
Checking paths...
     Data dir OK.
     Attachment dir is the same as data dir.
     Plugins are not enabled in config.
     Themes OK.
     Default language OK.
     Base URL detected as: http://email2.fnhk.cz/mail.1.4.22/src
(location base autodetected)
Checking outgoing mail service....
     SMTP server OK (220 kost.fnhk.cz ESMTP)
Checking IMAP service....
     IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID
AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR] email2 Cyrus IMAP4 v2.3.11 server ready)
     Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID AUTH=LOGIN
AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR ACL RIGHTS=kxte QUOTA MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE
UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT
SORT=MODSEQ THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE
CATENATE CONDSTORE IDLE X-NETSCAPE URLAUTH
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
      gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you
must have appropriate system locales compiled.
      mbstring - Mbstring functions are unavailable. Japanese
translation won't work.
      recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
      iconv - Iconv functions are available.
      timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
     not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization

attachment0 (1K) Download Attachment