Squirrelmail Calender plugin with Caldav?

Squirrelmail Calender plugin with Caldav?

killmasta93
Hi,
I was wondering if someone has accomplished installing the calendar mail plugin with caldav to work with outlook?

Thank you

Re: Squirrelmail Calender plugin with Caldav?

Paul Lesniewski

On 2016年09月26日 18:32, killmasta93 wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if someone has accomplished installing the calendar mail
> plugin with caldav to work with outlook?

I spoke to a few people in the past who had it working.  Sorry if I
can't help now, as I don't currently have an Outlook installation to
play with.