Quantcast

Squirrel mail and GPG plugin Version Details...plz

Squirrel mail and GPG plugin Version Details...plz

vishnu
I have been trying to encrypt, decrypt and sign my emails, but i am having no luck,
every time i get some error, i have read various forums and looked for many solutions,
but nothing works...maybe i am using the wrong version of SquirrelMail with wrong version of GPG plugin,
many people said they can now send encrypted mail and Sign them..
so please anyone who has a working SM with GPG plugin..plz tell me which version of SM, GPG, and other software packages, which OS they used, and if there is any configuring or any other changes to be made...

Thanks ....
plz help.

Re: Squirrel mail and GPG plugin Version Details...plz

Paul Lesniewski
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 1:53 AM, vishnu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been trying to encrypt, decrypt and sign my emails, but i am having no
> luck,
> every time i get some error, i have read various forums and looked for many
> solutions,
> but nothing works...maybe i am using the wrong version of SquirrelMail with
> wrong version of GPG plugin,
> many people said they can now send encrypted mail and Sign them..
> so please anyone who has a working SM with GPG plugin..plz tell me which
> version of SM, GPG, and other software packages, which OS they used, and if
> there is any configuring or any other changes to be made...

Perhaps *you* can post version information.  Did you read the mailing
list posting guidelines?  How about the plugin download page?

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins