Squirrel logger web mail implementation?

Squirrel logger web mail implementation?

user123
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,

I created several mails through mail server and Squirrelmail. Working well. Also I installed Squirrel logger and now I can read the history only in its text file. But is it possible the Squirrel logger information to be accessible from any users of the
e-mails - to see the dates and IP addresses of their previous logins, and they to access this information in some history link in the Options in their web mailboxes?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Squirrel logger web mail implementation?

Paul Lesniewski
On 1/31/16, user123 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I created several mails through mail server and Squirrelmail. Working well.
> I installed also Squirrel logger and now I can read the history only in its
> text file. But is it possible the Squirrel logger information to be
> accessible from any users of
> e-mails - to see the dates and IP addresses of their previous logins, and
> they to access to this information in some history link in the Options in
> their web mailboxes?

Yes, of course it is possible and it's an interesting idea.  But there
is nothing built for SquirrelMail like this yet that I know of.  Note
that there is a plugin that shows the last login date/IP called, I
think, Show User and IP.  If you want to build a plugin that
interfaces with logging history, be sure to let us know.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins