Some but not all of my sent emails don't show in my sent folder.

Some but not all of my sent emails don't show in my sent folder.

alistair a
This post was updated on .
I am using SquirrelMail, have been doing for 3 years never had any problems.
Just recently when I send emails they dont always show in my sent folder,although I get a quick black highlighted line saying email sent.
Its got that bad that I have had to BCC every sent mail to my gmail account just to make sure its sent and I have a copy.
But it not all of the sent mail, some show up in the sent box as normal.
The ones that don't appear in my sent folder seem to appear in my inbox folder.
Please can someone help.

Thanks

Alistair

Re: Some but not all of my sent emails don't show in my sent folder.

Paul Lesniewski
On 7/7/14, alistair a <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using SquirrelMail, have been doing for 3 years never had any
> problems.
> Just recently when I send emails they dont always show in my sent
> folder,although I get a quick black highlighted line saying email sent.
> Its got that bad that I have had to BCC every sent mail to my gmail account
> just to make sure its sent and I have a copy.
> But it not all of the sent mail, some show up in the sent box as normal.
> Please can someone help.

You probably need to contact your service provider.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user