Quantcast

SMTP stream

Patty Ruberto

I tried to compose email.  I get the following message:

Message not sent.  Server replies:  Connection refused.  111 Can’t open SMTP stream.

I also cannot receive emails.

How can I correct this?

Thanks.

Patty

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: SMTP stream

Paul Lesniewski
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Patty Ruberto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to compose email.  I get the following message:
>

> Message not sent.  Server replies:  Connection refused.  111 Can’t open SMTP
> stream.
>

> I also cannot receive emails.
>

> How can I correct this?

By looking at the SMTP server's error logs and correcting the problem
it points to.  Note that this has nothing to do with SquirrelMail.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

myown

Re: SMTP stream

Paul Lesniewski
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:51 PM, mydata12 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to compose email.  I get the following message:
>

> Message not sent.  Server replies:  Connection refused.  111 Can’t open SMTP
> stream.
>

> I also cannot receive emails.
>

> How can I correct this?

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php