[SM-USERS] useracl plugin

Will Hawes
I have installed useracl-2.0 on SM 1.4.5/FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE. I have copied the config.php.sample to config.php and added to the list of installed plugins using conf.pl. When I go to Shares and try to give Read permissions (or any other permissions) to "anyone", I get

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/squirrelmail/plugins/useracl/useracl.php on line 141

at the top of the page.

Please advise.