[SM-USERS] sorry

Benedict Simon dcunha
Dear Jonathan,

I am sorry. i upgarded from squireelmail 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 ..
i m sorry once agagin

thnks

On Sun, November 13, 2005 13:00, simon dcunha wrote:
> I have upgarded squirelmail from 1.4.2 to 1.4.5 and is workin fine but
> i noticed that when i hit on a reply or forward icon
>
> it gives me a error message
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_conversion_safe() in
> /var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.4/src/compose.php on line 647

You said you upgraded to 1.4.5, but the directory name is 1.4.4, are you
sure you upgraded to 1.4.5?  is_conversion_safe is in functions/i18n.php
and should be included in src/compose.php.

Download

--
Simon D'cunha ( NETWORK ADMIN )
KUWAIT MUNICIPLAITY