[SM-USERS] russian name in attach

Dmitry A. Sysoev
Hi, dear ALL! Has established squirrelmail -
a good piece. But that is why that with Russian
letters sends investments as file_name.xl s
(with a space). I.e. when you read its client or
the same squirrelmail, it already with a blank in
expansion. Very inconveniently. Do not prompt an
output?:) thanks!

Re: [SM-USERS] russian name in attach

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hi, dear ALL! Has established squirrelmail -
> a good piece. But that is why that with Russian
> letters sends investments as file_name.xl s
> (with a space). I.e. when you read its client or
> the same squirrelmail, it already with a blank in
> expansion. Very inconveniently. Do not prompt an
> output?:) thanks!

Can you show encoded file name header? Could you try to reproduce error if
you remove one or two Russian characters from file name or add two extra
Russian characters.