[SM-USERS] remove some stuff from the calendar plugin

[SM-USERS] remove some stuff from the calendar plugin

Pål Monstad
I don't need the information/option to import calendars or add an external calendar. The stuff I want to remove is found at the buttom of the opening page when I hit the Calendar menu. Where do i remove it?
Pål Monstad

Re: [SM-USERS] remove some stuff from the calendar plugin

Fredrik Jervfors
> I don't need the information/option to import calendars or add an
> external calendar. The stuff I want to remove is found at the buttom of
> the opening page when I hit the Calendar menu. Where do i remove it? --
> Pål Monstad

I think you should check out "interface/list_calendars.php" row 130 and
forward. Once again, I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.