[SM-USERS] remove holiday link in calendar plugin

[SM-USERS] remove holiday link in calendar plugin

Pål Monstad
I'm told the "Tasks" and "Holidays" links in the Shared Calendar Plugin are not implemented. Where is the code found? I want to remove the dead links.
Pål Monstad

Re: [SM-USERS] remove holiday link in calendar plugin

Paul Lesniewski

Pål Monstad wrote:
> I'm told the "Tasks" and "Holidays" links in the Shared Calendar Plugin
> are not implemented. Where is the code found? I want to remove the dead
> links.

comment out:
line 57 of interface/calendar.php

change line 70 from this:

      . ($calendar->getCalendarType() == SM_CAL_TYPE_PERSONAL

to this:

      . (FALSE && $calendar->getCalendarType() == SM_CAL_TYPE_PERSONAL

don't forget to undo them when these features are implemented.