[SM-USERS] redirection the e-mails

Masoud Makarchian (Dr)
Dear Sir,

I am using squirrelmail. How can I redirect the
e-mails in squiremai to my yahoo e-mail. Then I will
read all of e-mails by yahoo e-mail.

Sincerely yours,
Masoud Makarchian (Dr)
Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Bu-Ali Sina University
P.O. Box 65178-4161, Hamadan, IRAN.
Fax: (+98811)827 2046 - 8257400
E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [SM-USERS] redirection the e-mails

Fredrik Jervfors
> I am using squirrelmail. How can I redirect the
> e-mails in squiremai to my yahoo e-mail. Then I will read all of e-mails
> by yahoo e-mail. [hidden email] [hidden email]

The easy answer is: you can't. SquirrelMail is a mail client designed to
display the mails you have stored at your IMAP server and send mails
through the MTA, but for it to be able to forward all incoming mails extra
(non-developed) code must be added plus SquirrelMail must be running
constantly in a browser window that cannot be closed - ever. This is not a
suitable solution. Instead, you should configure the server (as opposed to
the SquirrelMail client) to forward the mail for you. I suggest that you
contact the server administrator at Bu-Ali Sina University if you need
help with that.

There are existing SquirrelMail plugins designed to let the end users
design rules for the MTA forwarding mechanism, but these pluings depends
on the solution you use at your server and they must be installed and
configured by the system administrator at Bu-Ali Sina University.

I'm afraid that there's nothing the SquirrelMail Project team can help you
with, since we're in no way affiliated with the Bu-Ali Sina University and
don't have access to their servers.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.

Re: [SM-USERS] redirection the e-mails