[SM-USERS] query regarding select interface language pluggin

[SM-USERS] query regarding select interface language pluggin

Benedict Simon dcunha
dear all,

I am using squirrel mail 1.4.2 on redhat linux 8 and my users use to go to
options => display preferences and change the interface language settings
if they wanted to change their interface menu

but i jus installed the select language pluggin and now i have the option
in my login page to select the language i want so i can select the
languague i want and it works fine

but now when i log out and login in again by choosing another interface
language option the interface language is not changed but the previous
language interface still remains

i have to specifically go again into options => display preferences and
change the interface language settings again and then it works fine

Kindly advise .

Regards

simon

Re: [SM-USERS] query regarding select interface language pluggin

Tomas Kuliavas
> dear all,
>
> I am using squirrel mail 1.4.2 on redhat linux 8 and my users use to go to
> options => display preferences and change the interface language settings
> if they wanted to change their interface menu
>
> but i jus installed the select language pluggin and now i have the option
> in my login page to select the language i want so i can select the
> languague i want and it works fine
>
> but now when i log out and login in again by choosing another interface
> language option the interface language is not changed but the previous
> language interface still remains
>
> i have to specifically go again into options => display preferences and
> change the interface language settings again and then it works fine

Check login page source. If "select_language" selection options always
select some language by default, check if your browser saves
squirrelmail_language cookie or disable detection of preferred language in
plugin's configuration.

Login page does not reflect selected language. I think, it always defaults
to language set in squirrelmail configuration.

I have't tested plugin in setups with data directory overrides. Plugin
uses standard SquirrelMail functions and saves language options in
src/redirect.php hooks. If you use plugins that override default data
directory or username, make sure that they do that before SquirrelMail
executes select_language plugin's code in src/redirect.php login_verified
hook.