[SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin

Pål Monstad
Thanks for the help concerning removing of the W in front of week numbers in the shared calendar. I have another wish. I want my users to share calendars to some users, but I want to remove the possibility to share to all users (common). Where can I remove the hard code for this?
--
Pål Monstad
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin

Paul Lesniewski


Pål Monstad wrote:
> Thanks for the help concerning removing of the W in front of week
> numbers in the shared calendar. I have another wish. I want my users to
> share calendars to some users, but I want to remove the possibility to
> share to all users (common). Where can I remove the hard code for this?

currently, only calendar admins can define who to share calendars to.
there is nothing to "remove"; it's not that simple.  for starters, what
is meant by "all users (common)"?  you want to remove public calendar
functionality?  you want to remove the ability to share to any domain
other than the one the user (cal admin) is logged into?  these kinds of
things might be possible options in a future version, but if you want to
do something like that now, you'll have to code it yourself.

 -paul


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id)95
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin

Pål Monstad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Lesneiwski" <[hidden email]>
Cc: <[hidden email]>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: [SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin




Pål Monstad wrote:
> Thanks for the help concerning removing of the W in front of week
> numbers in the shared calendar. I have another wish. I want my users to
> share calendars to some users, but I want to remove the possibility to
> share to all users (common). Where can I remove the hard code for this?

>currently, only calendar admins can define who to share calendars to.
>there is nothing to "remove"; it's not that simple.  for starters, what
>is meant by "all users (common)"?  you want to remove public calendar
>functionality?  you want to remove the ability to share to any domain
>other than the one the user (cal admin) is logged into?  these kinds of
>things might be possible options in a future version, but if you want to
>do something like that now, you'll have to code it yourself.

OK, I'll try to explain. I want all my users to have to possibility to
define shared calendars. I want them to make shared calendars to certain
users (which they define themselves). What I wan't to remove from the code,
it the posibility to make PUBLIC (read/write for all users) calendars. There
is an option in the Calendar Administration where you can check for  "make
PUBLIC (read/write for all users)". I guess I get what I want if I remove
the code for the checkbox line.

Where is this line found in the code?
--
Pål Monstad



-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] not allow shared to all users calendar polugin

Paul Lesniewski

>> Thanks for the help concerning removing of the W in front of week
>> numbers in the shared calendar. I have another wish. I want my users to
>> share calendars to some users, but I want to remove the possibility to
>> share to all users (common). Where can I remove the hard code for this?
>
>
>> currently, only calendar admins can define who to share calendars to.
>> there is nothing to "remove"; it's not that simple.  for starters, what
>> is meant by "all users (common)"?  you want to remove public calendar
>> functionality?  you want to remove the ability to share to any domain
>> other than the one the user (cal admin) is logged into?  these kinds of
>> things might be possible options in a future version, but if you want to
>> do something like that now, you'll have to code it yourself.
>
>
> OK, I'll try to explain. I want all my users to have to possibility to
> define shared calendars. I want them to make shared calendars to certain
> users (which they define themselves).

Right, this is on my enhancement list.  But currently you cannot allow
non-administrative users to do this.

> What I wan't to remove from the
> code, it the posibility to make PUBLIC (read/write for all users)

But defining a user such as "*" will achieve the same thing.  Removing
the public functionality isn't the only fix you need.

> calendars. There is an option in the Calendar Administration where you
> can check for  "make PUBLIC (read/write for all users)". I guess I get
> what I want if I remove the code for the checkbox line.
>
> Where is this line found in the code?

Grep the source in the interface directory.

- paul


__________________________
Open Guild, LLC
http://openguild.net/
Software.Systems.Solutions


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[SM-USERS] shared calendar plugin

Pål Monstad
I want to remove some code from the shared calendar plugin. I have set up
the plugin to allow all users to make shared calendar, but I want them to
enter one by one users to share to, and remove the chech box where they can
check for share to all users.

Where is this code found?
--
Pål Monstad



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the JBoss Inc.
Get Certified Today * Register for a JBoss Training Course
Free Certification Exam for All Training Attendees Through End of 2005
Visit http://www.jboss.com/services/certification for more information
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] shared calendar plugin

p dont think


Pål Monstad wrote:
> I want to remove some code from the shared calendar plugin. I have set
> up the plugin to allow all users to make shared calendar, but I want
> them to enter one by one users to share to, and remove the chech box
> where they can check for share to all users.
>
> Where is this code found?

in the interface/ directory

grep is your friend


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the JBoss Inc.
Get Certified Today * Register for a JBoss Training Course
Free Certification Exam for All Training Attendees Through End of 2005
Visit http://www.jboss.com/services/certification for more information
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id)95
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users