[SM-USERS] (no subject)

André Almeida
I have a big probleme, I'm use SM 1.5 devel and php 5
with apache 1.34. The SM work well, but whem i use a
wrong login it go to the redirect page, and when i
click o the link to src/login.php they show this erro:

with the correct user and pass don´t show erro..

The session id
contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z,
A-Z, 0-9 and '-,'..

what is this?

sorry to my inglese...

thanks