[SM-USERS] my squirrelmail could not initialize ldap

[SM-USERS] my squirrelmail could not initialize ldap

Yavuz Maslak-5
Hello

I use openldap2.3 for address book.it works well with MS outlook and
outlook express.
But I wanted to try openldap with squirrelwebmail. I got an error as below;

Error initializing LDAP server: 127.0.0.1
[ldap] success

What is the wrong thing?
What shall I do ?

Re: [SM-USERS] my squirrelmail could not initialize ldap

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hello

> I use openldap2.3 for address book.it works well with MS outlook and
> outlook express.
> But I wanted to try openldap with squirrelwebmail. I got an error as
> below;
>
> Error initializing LDAP server: 127.0.0.1
> [ldap] success
>
> What is the wrong thing?
> What shall I do ?
Attached ldap test script. Set your basedn and host. If you must
authenticate to ldap server - set $ldap_binddn and $ldap_bindpw. If your
server does not support LDAPv2 protocol, set $ldap_v3bind to true.

test-ldap.php (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [SM-USERS] my squirrelmail could not initialize ldap

Yavuz Maslak-5
Thank you
My problem has been solved.