[SM-USERS] invalid mailbox name error

Mike Ryan-4
I have just installed and gotten to log in to my squirrelmail server and I get the following message.

ERROR: Could not complete request.

Query: CREATE "Sent"
Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name.

I am setting up a redhat fedora core 4 server and am upto date on the updates.

I am also using qmailrocks for the instructions with qmail. vpopmail, ect  could you tell me where I need ot look????

thanks

backgrd.jpg (14K) Download Attachment
miker.vcf (249 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [SM-USERS] invalid mailbox name error

Re: [SM-USERS] invalid mailbox name error

> I have just installed
> and gotten to log in to my squirrelmail server and I get the following
> message.
>
> ERROR: Could not complete request.
>
> Query: CREATE "Sent"
>
> Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name.
>
> I am setting up a redhat fedora core 4 server and
> am upto date on the updates.
>
> I am also using qmailrocks for the instructions with qmail. vpopmail,
> ect  could you tell me where I need ot look????

If you have installed SquirrelMail rpm provided by RedHat/Fedora, take a
look at SquirrelMail's config/config_local.php file.

Start SquirrelMail configuration utility (conf.pl), select D command,
enter courier, enable server side sorting in 4. General Options, save your
config. If you have compiled courier without --enable-unicode, recompile
courier-imap and add --enable-unicode option.

Open config_local.php and remove or disable line with
$default_folder_prefix. Contact Fedora packagers and ask why they added
configuration overrides specific to Dovecot.