[SM-USERS] huge delay, even unavailability.

[SM-USERS] huge delay, even unavailability.

Paul Roland
Hello, just installed squirrelmail.
It works great, but when I login in and click click in there , If i try to
view a message It blocks... is not responding anymore.
I tested this from 5 pc-s and all of them the same.

Here you have some ifno about server:

Dual xeon 3.0, 2 GB of ram.

root@core# php -v
PHP 4.4.1 (cli) (built: Nov 12 2005 02:04:23)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
    with eAccelerator v0.9.3, Copyright (c) 2004-2005 eAccelerator, by
eAccelerator
root@core#

And it's apache 1.3.34 with mod_perl and mod_gzip.

I disabled eaccelerator and mod_gzip on webmail vhost, with or without it I
get the same thing.

http://webmail.lsun.net/squirrelmail-1.4.5/

user [hidden email]
pass temp , have a look.

It simply freezes until php will block the max time exec.

Paul Roland

[f] 0720.411011 ( +40.720411011 )
[e] [hidden email]
[i] http://paulroland.ro

Re: [SM-USERS] huge delay, even unavailability.