[SM-USERS] dictionary not showing on compose page

[SM-USERS] dictionary not showing on compose page

Dan McCullough
Yes I have read through and search through the archives, yes I have
googled, google and so on and so forth, yes my browsers javascript is
enabled.  yet the dictionary plugin form doesnt appear on the compose
page, oh and yes the plugin was installed.

any more ideas?

Re: [SM-USERS] dictionary not showing on compose page

Tomas Kuliavas
> Yes I have read through and search through the archives, yes I have
> googled, google and so on and so forth, yes my browsers javascript is
> enabled.  yet the dictionary plugin form doesnt appear on the compose
> page, oh and yes the plugin was installed.
>
> any more ideas?

gmane for it instead of googling

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins/10313