[SM-USERS] change_password plugin

mallapadi niranjan
Hi list

I have a Linux system with Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 Advanced server
with sendmail and squirrellmail 1.4.3 as web interface.
i would like to have change_password  plugin option for squirrelmail .
which change_password version should i use and which compatibity plugin should i use

Regards
Niranjan

Re: [SM-USERS] change_password plugin

p dont think

> Hi list
>  I have a Linux system with Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 Advanced server
> with sendmail and squirrellmail 1.4.3 as web interface.
> i would like to have change_password plugin option for squirrelmail .
> which change_password version should i use and which compatibity plugin
> should i use

1) There is only one compatibility plugin
2) The password plugin you need is dictated by what kind of user accounts
you have on your system; how are they authenticated by your IMAP server?
Just telling us you use sendmail is irrelevant.  Since you don't give the
impression you've done much more than is necessary to get your mail server
running, I will go out on a limb and guess you use local accounts with
passwords in /etc/passwd.  In that case, you should first look at "change
password", but you also have the choice of using change_passwd.
3) Next time, include more relevant and complete details about your
system.  Read this before posting: