[SM-USERS] arabic interface

Benedict Simon dcunha

Hi,

I have Squirrel mail ver 1.4.2 installed and is working perfectly for the
past 1 year

i would like to have the interface menu i mean folders and menus dispalyed
in arabic

example : INBOX, Drafts , Sent Thrash

and Compose Address Folders etc etc all dispalyed in arabic

is it possible to do that and if so appreciate if you could let me know how

thanks and appreciate

regards

Benedict

Re: [SM-USERS] arabic interface

Tomas Kuliavas

> Hi,
>
> I have Squirrel mail ver 1.4.2 installed and is working perfectly for the
> past 1 year
>
> i would like to have the interface menu i mean folders and menus dispalyed
> in arabic
>
> example : INBOX, Drafts , Sent Thrash
>
> and Compose Address Folders etc etc all dispalyed in arabic
>
> is it possible to do that and if so appreciate if you could let me know
> how

1. create 'ar' system locale with windows-1256 character set.

localedef ar -i ar_KW -f CP1256

2. restart apache

3. select Arabic translation in squirrelmail display preferences.