[SM-USERS] a problem

Yavuz Maslak-5
Hello

When I log in squirrel webmail server on web I get an error as below;

Error opening ../data/default_pref
Default preference file not found or not readable!
Please contact your system administrator and report this error.

What shall I do ?

Thanks

Re: [SM-USERS] a problem

Olivier DUCROT
Re: [SM-USERS] a problem Data directory need to belongs to www

drwx------   24 www  www  816 Oct 20 10:03 data

It stays in /var/db/squirrelmail or in the squirrelmail directory

Yavuz Maslak wrote:
> Hello
>
> When I log in squirrel webmail server on web I get an error as below;
>
> Error opening ../data/default_pref
> Default preference file not found or not readable!
> Please contact your system administrator and report this error.
> What shall I do ?

Ye shall search the SquirrelMail website before posting this kind of FAQ.