[SM-USERS] Where is the sent mail saved?

[SM-USERS] Where is the sent mail saved?

Paul Frossell

Hi,

Where are sent emails stored on the server?

Squirrelmail does not appear to be what I was looking for.

I need a web-based solution to replace Outlook entirely.

One that takes emails out of my mailbox and stores them in another format that I can backup.

Any reccommendations?

Thanks,

Paul

Re: [SM-USERS] Where is the sent mail saved?

Fredrik Jervfors
> Where are sent emails stored on the server?

In the folder you configured them to be. Sitewide settings are in
"config/config.php", user configuration can be changed at
"options/folders".

Sincerely,
Fredrik.

Re: [SM-USERS] Where is the sent mail saved?

Saša Stupar

--On 12. november 2005 22:24 +0000 Paul Frossell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where are sent emails stored on the server?
>

> Squirrelmail does not appear to be what I was looking for.
>
> I need a web-based solution to replace Outlook entirely.
>
> One that takes emails out of my mailbox and stores them in another format
> that I can backup.
>
> Any reccommendations?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Normally in the Sent folder but you may have to create it first.

Sasa