[SM-USERS] Unable to recieve E-mails

edd316
Hello, I have noticed an odd problem with my E-mail in squirrelmail.  I can send e-mails, but I cannot recieve E-mails under my e-mail name.  I always get a message saying that it could not be sent.  I've tried under different E-mail accounts to send it to there, but it all comes up the same.  I am new to this, so I don't know what I have to do.

Re: [SM-USERS] Unable to recieve E-mails