[SM-USERS] Squirrelmail is hanging when a user reads a message

[SM-USERS] Squirrelmail is hanging when a user reads a message

mjuszczak
Hi all,

Recently upgraded squirrelmail and a couple other packages yesterday.
Ever since then, squirrelmail works fine when users login, browse folders,
send messages, etc....  But when a user tries to open an email in their
inbox or any other folder, it just hangs.  A "top" on the server shows
apache processes going bananas (80% CPU, etc.).  The server logs say that
the script has timed out after max execution time of 30 seconds.

Is there anything I can do to test tihs further?  I really have no ideas
here.

I am working on recompiling all packages just to make sure something
didn't break somewhere....

-Matt

Re: [SM-USERS] Squirrelmail is hanging when a user reads a message