[SM-USERS] Squirrelmail LDAP Problem with Open-Exchange-Server 5

[SM-USERS] Squirrelmail LDAP Problem with Open-Exchange-Server 5

Dirk Hennrichs
I have problems using the Open-Exchange-Server 5 as LDAP-Server for
squirrelmail 1.4.4.
Before I used SLOX and Adress-Browsing was fine ,the entry in config.php
looks like:

$ldap_server[0] = array(
'host' => 'ipadresseslox41server',
'base' => 'dc=mail,dc=domain',
'binddn' => 'uid=cyrus,dc=mail,dc=domain',
'bindpw' => 'passwortf├╝r cyrus'
);

But in Open-Exchange-Server 5 there is no user named "cyrus", I tried to
use mailadmin, but was of no success. Does anybody use Open-Exchange
Server 5 as LDAP-Server and browsing of all E-Mail-Adresses from the
LDAP-Server is fine ? Pleas give me a hint, I don' know what to set ;-(

Thanks
Dirk

Re: [SM-USERS] Squirrelmail LDAP Problem with Open-Exchange-Server 5

Tony Earnshaw
ty den 25.10.2005 Klokka 15:37 (+0200) skreiv Dirk Hennrichs:

> I have problems using the Open-Exchange-Server 5 as LDAP-Server for
> squirrelmail 1.4.4.
> Before I used SLOX and Adress-Browsing was fine ,the entry in config.php
> looks like:
>
> $ldap_server[0] = array(
> 'host' => 'ipadresseslox41server',
> 'base' => 'dc=mail,dc=domain',
> 'binddn' => 'uid=cyrus,dc=mail,dc=domain',
> 'bindpw' => 'passwortf├╝r cyrus'
> );
>
> But in Open-Exchange-Server 5 there is no user named "cyrus",

You'll have to ask the admin of that server (it's assuredly not you) for
an appropriate DN and password (if the last is necessary) to bind as.
Hope you're on speaking terms :)

>  I tried to
> use mailadmin, but was of no success. Does anybody use Open-Exchange
> Server 5 as LDAP-Server and browsing of all E-Mail-Adresses from the
> LDAP-Server is fine ? Pleas give me a hint, I don' know what to set ;-(

--Tonni

--
Mail: [hidden email]
http://www.billy.demon.nl