[SM-USERS] SquirrelMail with Dovecot

Ricardo Cabral
I'm trying to use SquirrelMail with dovecot. I've done all
configurations that SM documentation sets to Dovecot. With a e-mail
client I connected successfully to Dovecot IMAP, sending and receiving
e-mails, but, when I try to login in SM, the following error appears:
Error connecting to IMAP server: 192.168.0.10. 13 : Permission denied.
Do I have to chance any configuration on SM? I using plain text
authentication, just for the tests.

thanks,
Ricardo Cabral
[hidden email]

Minds at Work
Tecnologia da Informação

Re: [SM-USERS] SquirrelMail with Dovecot