[SM-USERS] Sign Out problem

Shalabh Bhatnagar
HI,
   Whenever someone click on Sign Out a blank screen appears and he/she is
not able to properly sign out and when he click on the back button of
the browser Inbox appears. What could be the possible solution for this
problem.
Thanks in advance.
Shalabh
----------------------------------------- (on isc)

Powered by TREND VirusWall: Information Superhighway Centre, IIT Roorkee

Re: [SM-USERS] Sign Out problem

Re: [SM-USERS] Sign Out problem

> HI,
>    Whenever someone click on Sign Out a blank screen appears and he/she is
> not able to properly sign out and when he click on the back button of
> the browser Inbox appears. What could be the possible solution for this
> problem.

blank screen usually means php errors. check your webserver error logs.
you have problem with some plugin attached to signout page hooks.

Re: [SM-USERS] Sign Out problem

Shalabh Bhatnagar
Hi,
   Thanks, online user plugin was given problem due to which the users
were not able to sign out properly.
Thanks for your precious advice.

Shalabh

>> HI,
>>    Whenever someone click on Sign Out a blank screen appears and he/she
>> is
>> not able to properly sign out and when he click on the back button of
>> the browser Inbox appears. What could be the possible solution for this
>> problem.
>
> blank screen usually means php errors. check your webserver error logs.
> you have problem with some plugin attached to signout page hooks.
>
> --
> Tomas

Shalabh Bhatnagar
Senior Research Fellow (Web Administrator)
Information Superhighway Centre
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee 247 667
Phone +91-1332-285804 (O)

With Dreams To Be A King,First One Should Be A Man!

Powered by TREND VirusWall: Information Superhighway Centre, IIT Roorkee

Re: [SM-USERS] Sign Out problem

Paul Lesniewski
>    Thanks, online user plugin was given problem due to which the users
> were not able to sign out properly.
> Thanks for your precious advice.

I would guess you are running the version of SM with the signout bug
(ohhh, I forget ATM, but I think that's 1.4.4).  You should upgrade to
the newest release before blaming any plugins.