[SM-USERS] Shared calendar plugin

Bernard Lheureux
Shared Calendar Plugin works pretty well on my system, but I have just one little annoying thing I cannot resolve,
I use the SmallCalendar display on the left Folder panel and the small calendar always appears left aligned,
I would like to make it centered on the left frame, how could I do it, I think I should modify some .php file of the plugin but,
which one and what to change in it ?
Thanks if you can help me...

 M$-Internet Exploder est le cancer de l'Internet, voyez pourquoi ici :
 http://www.aful.org/publi/articles/msie_et_la_securite/index_html/view

Re: [SM-USERS] Shared calendar plugin

Paul Lesniewski

Bernard Lheureux wrote:
> Shared Calendar Plugin works pretty well on my system, but I have just
> one little annoying thing I cannot resolve, I use the SmallCalendar
> display on the left Folder panel and the small calendar always appears
> left aligned, I would like to make it centered on the left frame, how

It is that way on purpose.  If you or any of your users has a long
folder name or anything else that makes the width of the left frame
larger than what is displayed, the calendar will center itself such that
you can only see part of it...  and then it will look a lot worse than
you think it does now.

> could I do it, I think I should modify some .php file of the plugin but,
> which one and what to change in it ?

Code is starting at line 130 of interface/month.php, depending on what
$small_calendar_separator is set to.