[SM-USERS] Question about the P/GPG plugin

[SM-USERS] Question about the P/GPG plugin

Ricardo Cabral
I have a question about the P/GPG plugin.
Does it sign and encrypt the messages in the users workstation, using
their keys or the key is sent to the server of SM and is signed there?
This information is very important, because if the key is sent to the
server, it may be a security problem for me.

Ricardo Cabral
[hidden email]

Minds at Work
Tecnologia da Informação

Re: [SM-USERS] Question about the P/GPG plugin